Thursday 27 May 2010

Please sponsor me!

I'm taking part in the Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust Walk for Fun on 12th June 2010 in memory of my beautiful friend Ally, who recently lost her fight against cervical cancer, aged just 26.  I know Ally received a huge amount of support from the girls she met through Jo's Trust and I'd like to give a little something back and do my bit to ensure the charity can keep on doing its brilliant work.  Please sponsor me if you can, every little helps and it will be greatly appreciated. 

Every year in the UK, over 2,800 women will be diagnosed with cervical cancer and 1,000 women will die from the disease. After breast cancer, cervical cancer is the second most common cancer in women aged 35 and under.  Jo's Trust is the only UK charity dedicated to women, their families and friends affected by pre-cancer and cancer of the cervix.

There is a little widget on my left hand sidebar, or you can follow this link to donate: www.justgiving.com/jen-winkley

For more information on the work of Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust please click here.

Ally ♥ Ally ♥

0 comments: