Thursday 24 June 2010

Folksy Friday: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star…

I missed last week as it was my birthday on Sunday so took the weekend off :)

I’ve only managed to list one thing this week, this patchwork cushion, which is pretty awesome even if I do say so myself!

image

This week’s theme is Twinkle, twinkle, little star – thanks to the lovely Haptree for the suggestion!

image image

 imageimage

imageimage 

imageimage 

Some gorgeous starry things to be found on Folksy!  Just click on the pictures to go to the item listing :)

Will do a proper update sometime this weekend, I promise!

Jen xxxx

10 comments:

The Little Bead Box said...

Jen, Fab choices.
Liz
x

Anonymous said...

All gorgeous items!! :)

Mia
x

Hilary said...

Thank you - you've done the theme proud :)

Don't forget to visit the Folksy blog from Mia today too!

made with love said...

That's fab. Thankyou for including my baby vest.
Have a great weekend,
Rachael x

Quincifer said...

Great selection, and your cushion is fab too! x

spotty N stripy said...

I love your cushion Jen! Great items and thanks for including my little card. xx

Unknown said...

Fab cushion. Great starry finds. Love the necklace
Gemxxx

NOfkantsCurios said...

Lovely choices! Love the necklace, My daughter would have that in a flash, or should I say twinkle!

Natalie x

Mary Elliott said...

very sweet items-love your pin cushion, fab!

AngelEden said...

Lovely picks Jen :)

Abi
www.angeleden.blogspot.com